I have one vet tribute tattoo down and another one on the way. Thank You is so inadequate, but these folks certainly are very much appreciated.
Just a little bit ago i went with my father and we put flowers on my grandfathers grave. He served in ww1. This just got me thinking more about everyone who has served for our country. Either in times of war or peace. I just wanted to take this time to say THANK YOU all who has protected this great country. May God bless all of you.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
I have one vet tribute tattoo down and another one on the way. Thank You is so inadequate, but these folks certainly are very much appreciated.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I just got back from visiting the V. A. Hospital in Johnson City. It seemed a fitting way to spend a day on this weekend. Without them where would we be? Were it not for the sacrifices of the Brave there would be no Land of the Free.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Thank ya much sir.
Just had to ask, who do we have here in forum-land that has served at one time or another?
As you can probably tell, I did.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Good man, when and where were you.
Army, 1968-1971. That should give a hint.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Sure does, i'm a bit younger. I did the Army thing, linguist attached to Spec. Forces. I missed my war, dad was in Korea, bro served from V.N. until 4 years back. I was in the Clinton era.
I spent my 18th birthday enlisting.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks